Friday, 11 January 2013

Ro Gini? (Romance is Dead)

Gone are the days of I like you, talk your own. No seriously those days are far behind us, before a guy could take a girl to Mr biggs and she would be so excited cause to her that was a romantic date. Try am today, if she gree go on the date with you she go pack her friend come.
I'm a girl and when my male friends tell me what some girls do it makes me want to cry. Please when did money and material possessions become part of romance? If a guy decides to spend on you be grateful and don't go demanding stuff you can't spell or never dreamt of having and when he doesn't meet your demands he is a cheapo because he didn't get u the latest bb or hair smh girls when we go learn? 
Be like me shave half your head of and things like Brazilian hair won't be an issue and if it is you just buy half for half your head problem solved :D
As for some guys na them go ask you out on a date and after the date they feel they have earned the right to sleep with you and if you no gree na wahala and if you gree you just might be called an ashi lol complicated I know.  

I'm not really a fan of dis guys are liars ummmm well girls also lie too so we are equally guilty about that. And the lies these days are pretty ridiculous and uncalled for and most of them are pretty lame at it. A girl wants to form P-H big girl and claim to have been around the world and  with the help of her blackberry she can easily expose her stupidity by updating her status saying " I'm having a nice time chilling in Miami beach London i needed this vacation things" this kind of thing makes me wonder what happened in her secondary school because i'm pretty sure that when she was in in SS1 she studied geography because in that class your forced to study every subject and at least know the difference between countries etc,  I'm just saying this because when I was in SS1 in geography class that's all I could manage to learn biko the rest gave me constant headaches :D.

Then the guys omg when they decide to toast you it could lead to tears not because the words coming out of their mouth is amazing hail no but because your terrified as to why you have to go through such mental torture. Gone are the days when letters were written now if a guy manages to get the courage to write a letter to a girl she fit vex ask you why u no fit ping her the letter no jokes in this day and age anything is possible, because bbm has made every face to face conversation start or end with the question can I have ur pin? Infact I don't blame some girls when they say stuff like "ahhhh I'm sorry o I left my pin at home or sorry my pin is on its way to Nigeria from China" lol! Just kidding, na by force to own blackberry? 

Omo I dey go dentist today so I gotta run, I shall continue this some other time but it would be nice to be in a very lomantic relationship and be given flowers oh! When the guy comes to your house, knocks on your door and when you come out he hands you the flowers, I've always imagined myself smelling it even though I can't smell jack but that's what I see on TV so why should my case be different? Then say "omg baby they are beautiful" well I can only dream lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment